A New Year, A New City
Here I am in yet another city, another apartment, another school, another year.
I love it.
I love newness. I love change. I love adventure.
I am learning from it.
I am learning to trust and to rely on Father alone. It's amazing how much smoother it is for me when I place my faith in Him.
For those who are unaware, I'm living with my older brother in Plano. I cleaned my bathroom today and bought candles to make the place smell nice. Oh how wonderful it is now.
I went shoe shopping today. I hate shopping. Especially for the kind of shoes I was shopping for. Nice professional looking ones. Not chucks. Not flats. Not flip flops. But nice shoes. I managed to find some brown boots. They're alright. I got depressed because I struggled for a long time. And I just hate shopping. But I got 'em.
Something happened that cheered me up though. I met two high school girls that worked at a store. They started talking to me. They commented on my hair and that just sparked conversation. We exchanged numbers and we plan to hang out. I am so excited because it reminded me of what we did in Germany. I am looking forward to meeting up with them soon. Their names are G and N.
Time flies. School starts Tuesday.
Obedience, this semester... Obedience.
I love it.
I love newness. I love change. I love adventure.
I am learning from it.
I am learning to trust and to rely on Father alone. It's amazing how much smoother it is for me when I place my faith in Him.
For those who are unaware, I'm living with my older brother in Plano. I cleaned my bathroom today and bought candles to make the place smell nice. Oh how wonderful it is now.
I went shoe shopping today. I hate shopping. Especially for the kind of shoes I was shopping for. Nice professional looking ones. Not chucks. Not flats. Not flip flops. But nice shoes. I managed to find some brown boots. They're alright. I got depressed because I struggled for a long time. And I just hate shopping. But I got 'em.
Something happened that cheered me up though. I met two high school girls that worked at a store. They started talking to me. They commented on my hair and that just sparked conversation. We exchanged numbers and we plan to hang out. I am so excited because it reminded me of what we did in Germany. I am looking forward to meeting up with them soon. Their names are G and N.
Time flies. School starts Tuesday.
Obedience, this semester... Obedience.


1 Comments:
hm. you bless me.
Post a Comment
<< Home