I feel the Caffeine in my Blood
Hii!! I haven't written in quite a while, and I figured, while I wait for my French class to start - why not start a blog?
In my last entry, I didn't have a job, I didn't have money, and I was probably starving. Now, I work at Starbucks, I have money, and I cool Indian ankle bracelets I bought from a beautiful indian lady. There is a lot to learn when Father keeps us on our toes, and one can fall deeper into love with Him! Not because he provided - that's a given - but because He took away.
I have learned oh so much. I am not sure what to write about, except I wish I was a foreigner right now. Because foreigners are cool. I'm just brown. Paha!
Ummmm.... that is all. Ok. The end. Oh and danke for your PRs. It is much appreciated!
In my last entry, I didn't have a job, I didn't have money, and I was probably starving. Now, I work at Starbucks, I have money, and I cool Indian ankle bracelets I bought from a beautiful indian lady. There is a lot to learn when Father keeps us on our toes, and one can fall deeper into love with Him! Not because he provided - that's a given - but because He took away.
I have learned oh so much. I am not sure what to write about, except I wish I was a foreigner right now. Because foreigners are cool. I'm just brown. Paha!
Ummmm.... that is all. Ok. The end. Oh and danke for your PRs. It is much appreciated!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home